Well, school officially starts for Jaron today. However, he doesn't have any MWF classes, so he doesn't have to go to school until tomorrow. I'm so super excited that he only has 8 months and 6 days left (no, I'm not obsessed at all), but I just don't love having him gone at night. This summer has been wonderful. I guess the good thing is that he's not doing laundry this year. Oh thank goodnes, that was horrible last year! So wish us luck in Jaron's last two semesters (can you believe it's actually LESS than the eternal 2 years?)
4 comments:
Another beginning to toward the end. The end is getting much closer. Good luck to Jaron and you for helping him get this far.
I felt like that last year and now we are almost done. It won't always be like this so enjoy holding he remote I guess. :)
You mean....there is an end to school?
Well, there is an end to his undergraduate education. He'll start his masters sometime, but not until he's making the $$$!
Thanks for the advice about holding the remote. I WILL enjoy that!
Post a Comment