Utah State has the privilege of being creamed by both Utah and BYU this season, both here in Logan. What a great opportunity that is for us to be able to witness both! I'm even willing to pay for my ticket (if I can get one).
Well, we have a dilemma. A bit of background...Jaron signed up to sing in the stake priesthood choir because they got a guilt trip on Sunday. The entire priesthood in the Spanish branch signed up, and pretty much no one in our ward did. He decided it would be the right thing to do, and I totally support him in that. They're supposed to sing at the adult session on Saturday evening, and the general session on Sunday.
Well, we realized that the Saturday session is the same day as the Utah game (game at 6, session probably sometime close to then). What am I supposed to do? I've never been to a Utah football game (not that I can remember, anyways). I most likely wouldn't go the adult session anyways, since someone has to watch Kaden. But I can't go to a football game without Jaron. Does he ditch choir? Does he sing Sunday and not Saturday? Does he skip the game? He does have a father-in-law who is a HUGE Utah fan that he still has to impress. Dad would be so proud (haha, just kidding, he'd probably say to attend our church meetings!)
What do we do?!?!?
3 comments:
Do the Game and have Jaron sing a special number at your next ward meeting!
OOOOh, that is a pickle!!! I can tell you if it was us, we'd be at the game. But that's just our rebel ways. Good luck with that one!
Go to the Game there will be plenty of other times for him to sing in the choir!!!!
Post a Comment