Watch out, this one is PG-13!!!

I really loved the photographer because he did fun stuff like this:

And this:

We celebrated our anniversary by going to Salt Lake. Thanks a TON to Christi and Jason for watching Kaden over night. We had dinner at the Garden. It was yummy and nice. We walked around Temple Square for awhile, then headed to the hotel. It was really nice to just have a night away and relax. (This is where it gets cheesy, and maybe more PG-13!) I'm so glad I've been married to a wonderful man for 5 years. It's been fantastic with many ups and downs. I love my hubby so much and look forward to many many many many more years together!!!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you two have been married that long! It is strange how time keeps going and we all keep getting older-and wiser/wider (I prefer the wiser)!
I don't think I've ever been able to see your wedding pictures! I think you should post some more!
Post a Comment