The paper and letters were part of a kit from shabbyprincess.com. It's the Urban Kiwi kit.
The formatting on this post is doing dumb things, so I'm sorry it looks lousy!!!
I also had some fun with Pinnacle. It's nothing special, but I had fun with the sound effects. It's something I was supposed to post to the Reese website a long time ago. However, considering I've never even seen that site, I figured I'd post it here.

4 comments:
What is that fun little toy your playing with on the stairs?
It's one of those electric race tracks that you can set up in a bunch of different ways. All the "kids" got into this at Jaron's grandparents a few months ago. They decided it would be fun to see if it would work going up and down the stairs, and it did!
Sorry, I've been slacking on comments lately...all the pages you've posted lately are so cute!
Thanks for the compliments. No worries on slacking...I've been pretty bad lately!
Post a Comment