Ok, so I know this isn't an enormous thing, and I'm sure Jaron doesn't want me to post this (he doesn't like me discussing things of a personal nature on my blog, but oh well!). Kaden used the potty tonight!!! I'm so excited! I know he's young and won't be potty trained for awhile, but I'm just so excited that he did it once.
Every night before he gets in the tub, I ask him if he needs to go potty. Sometimes he says yes and he'll sit on the toilet for a minute and just laugh, and other nights he won't have anything to do with it. But tonight, he sat on it and went potty! Oh, I'm so excited and so proud of him!!!
3 comments:
Ok, now I just have to hate you. I still have one untrained 3 year old that's pushing 3 1/2!!!
Oh, he's far from potty trained, but I'm glad we have a start!!! Especially for a boy, I'm very proud of him.
The jealousy is setting in! I can't even get whitney to SIT let alone DO anything! She's just like Carter, stubborn as can be. It must be that first child thing, it'll get harder with the next one. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment