I finally did another scrapbook page. As much as I love the holidays, it's nice when it's over and I can have a few minutes at night to myself. Here's the page I just got done. It's nothing fantastic, but I had fun doing it.
Cute! Is that a digital or a real page? I really need to sit down and do mine. I just ordered some pictures from when we all went to Wisconsin to now. Sad huh, that's a year and a half of no scrapbooking for me!
It's a real digital page :). I haven't done paper scrapbooking for a long time. I'm trying to make room to set up my table again, but I'm afraid it would clutter the living room too much. I'm doing the Wisconsin trip all digital...I have too many pictures to print (I still haven't sorted through the 800+ that there are).
4 comments:
Fun page! Who said addiction is bad???
I think this is an OK addiction!!!
Cute! Is that a digital or a real page? I really need to sit down and do mine. I just ordered some pictures from when we all went to Wisconsin to now. Sad huh, that's a year and a half of no scrapbooking for me!
It's a real digital page :). I haven't done paper scrapbooking for a long time. I'm trying to make room to set up my table again, but I'm afraid it would clutter the living room too much. I'm doing the Wisconsin trip all digital...I have too many pictures to print (I still haven't sorted through the 800+ that there are).
Post a Comment