Thursday, November 29, 2007

Big Hats

So, we got Kaden a new hat and gloves, since it's really starting to get cold now. He LOVES them, even though they're too big, meaning the hat often falls over his eyes. Last night we were leaving to go to the store and he insisted on walking to the car. As we were walking between the other cars to get to ours, he ran into one of them. Before I could get to him to pull his hat back up, he ran into it again. It was so funny to watch!

Well, this morning we went to get into the car and he did really good until he actually got to the car. The hat fell over his eyes again and he ran straight into the car. Oh how I wish I had a video camera. If it's not too bad tonight, we'll go play outside with the video camera and see if he'll do it again (I know, that's mean, but it's just soooo funny!!!).

4 comments:

Old Optonline account said...

What I love most, is that you'll actually admit that you're going to try to get him to do it again so you can get it on video! (Hey...I'd do it too!)

Cindy said...

Haha, I told Jaron last night that I wanted to get him to do it again and he thought I was nuts that I'd do that!!!

Old Optonline account said...

So I need to know if you were successful or not?!

Cindy said...

No, unfortunately. We played in the new snow on Saturday and his hat didn't even fall down!!! I followed him around with the camera for about 10 minutes, and he didn't run into a single thing! I guess that's good that he can keep his hat up, but I really wanted that on camera.