We've tried to get Kaden to eat fresh fruit for a long time. He never will. I don't know if it's too sour, tart, or what, but he just won't. Well, we've had some apples on the kitchen counter for awhile, and he finally decided he loves to play with them. I'm sure they're all bruised.
Well, today he decided to eat one! He came into the living room, sat on the couch and started munching. He didn't eat a lot, but he took more than one bite. Maybe he'll start eating apples now!
+Edited.jpg)
2 comments:
So does he eat the cores, too? I know a someone or three who eat apple cores ;). Kinda "Uck" but handy to have on a picnic or car trip when you want just a little bit less sticky gunk leaking out of your bag of rubbish.
(And yes, our kids take after the parent they most resemble in this way, too... one eats them, the other doesn't.)
He didn't make it to the core, but I'm hoping he doesn't take after dad and eat the whole thing!!!
Post a Comment