So, I almost had a heart attack when I heard the Aggies won on Saturday! Yup, first win of the season! It was a pretty exciting day in our home. It's just another testimony that miracles do happen. I thought for sure we wouldn't win a game at all!
I am with you.. I didn't believe Brandon when he told me they won either! I was amazed!! The basketball and football are switching! :) I hope not! I like basketball SO much better, so they better not get that bad! :)
I about died too! I didn't believe Brandon!! I thought he would be a little more excited, but I think he was bummed about the basketball team at the same time! :) Could it be possible to win 2 games on the same day? That would be Brandon's miracle! :)
3 comments:
Utah State! Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! hey, Hey, HEY!
I am with you.. I didn't believe Brandon when he told me they won either! I was amazed!! The basketball and football are switching! :) I hope not! I like basketball SO much better, so they better not get that bad! :)
I about died too! I didn't believe Brandon!! I thought he would be a little more excited, but I think he was bummed about the basketball team at the same time! :) Could it be possible to win 2 games on the same day? That would be Brandon's miracle! :)
Post a Comment