You really should try this. They're so yummy!
(click picture to go to Bakerella's full explanation of how to make these)
You get the best of both worlds...brownies and cookies!
All you do is:
1. Mix up a brownie mix as directed on the box (or do it from scratch if you're ambitious)
1. Mix up a brownie mix as directed on the box (or do it from scratch if you're ambitious)
2. Pour your brownie batter into a 9x13 pan
2. Mix up your favorite chocolate chip cookes (or do it from a mix, Bakerella used Betty Crocker mixes for both.) I used chocolate and butterscotch chips...yum!
3. Place blobs of the cookie dough into the brownie batter randomly. You'll want to use more than you think...probably enough dough for over a dozen cookies. If you do it from a mix, use the whole thing.
4. Gently press the cookie dough into the batter so there's not huge bumps sticking up.
5. Bake according to brownie directions.
I personally didn't do the ganache, but I'm sure it would be delicious! These are super easy, and like I said...best of both worlds!!!
1 comment:
YES I agree! We made those a few weeks ago too and they were very yummy... I thought the combination actually made it a little less sweater. But thats probably bad cause then I could eat more! HAHA
Post a Comment