I have a new addiction. No worries, chocolate and Hobby Lobby are still at the top of the list, but this new one, well I don't have to leave the comfort of my apartment to endulge in it. And amazingly, it doesn't deal with food or crafts. Yes, it's a video game. I don't think I've really been addicted to a video game since we first got Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo for the Playstation many many years ago. Before that, it was Tetris. But now, Nintendo has come out with:
This was a game we never had as kids, but I always wanted it. Well, now we have it. It's available for download for 1,000 WiiPoints (approximately $10). We played for quite awhile last night. Jaron is a LOT better than me! There's a cool feature (that we haven't tried yet) where you can play over the WiFi with people who DON'T have the game. I think it's a demo mode, though, so you probably don't get all the features. Anyways, I love this game. There's so many different options for single player and multi-player. It's sweet!!!
p.s. do you see a trend in the games I'm addicted to? They're all basically the same thing!
1 comment:
As soon as I get my Wii hooked up to WiFi I want you to try that sharing with someone who doesn't have it deal! I love those kind of games! Sounds like a fun addiction!
Post a Comment