So, I was super excited about this page, but it just doesn't look quite like I'd wanted it. Can anyone offer any suggestions to make it better? These are from the reunion in Wisconsin.
OK,I think they look very cute! I haven't scrapped for a LONG time, but I think the only thing I could think of was matting some of the pictures. Some of them seem to run together. Like I might take those 3 at the top on the first page and put them all on the same piece of cardstock, center it, leaving just a tidge of space between the pictures.
2 comments:
I think it's really cute! I wish I was creative enough to scrapbook nowdays. I would just rather read a good book.
OK,I think they look very cute! I haven't scrapped for a LONG time, but I think the only thing I could think of was matting some of the pictures. Some of them seem to run together. Like I might take those 3 at the top on the first page and put them all on the same piece of cardstock, center it, leaving just a tidge of space between the pictures.
Post a Comment