Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why do I live in Logan?!?!?

So, can I just say it's COLD here!!! I really don't remember it being THIS cold here. I've finally decided I have to wear a scarf EVERYWHERE I go. I was watching the weather when I was home during lunch and it was 19 degrees. BRRR. I know, it's colder where a lot of you are, but wow, I just don't remember it being so cold here!

And the worst part...we don't even have snow to show for it! I thought that was the point of living in Utah - the winters are supposed to be pretty!

I guess we'll survive somehow. It's a good thing Kaden likes his hat and gloves...especially now that he can keep it from falling over his eyes.

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

You can keep your 19 degrees! It's no where near that cold in jersey, but we have had snow twice already. (Ok, yesterday's storm was an ice storm, but that's really pretty in the trees).