Well, Christmas was great, with the exception of being sick. It hit me on Tuesday afternoon....no fun. Well, on top of me being sick, Jaron has fluid collecting in his spine. It hurts for him to sit, bend over, or pretty much just to move. On top of that, I got pink eye, and now Kaden has it. We're pathetic, aren't we?
I'm getting better, but still don't feel great. Tomorrow, Jaron is having the fluid from his spine drained, so hopefully that will help him. It really stinks when we all feel icky at the same time because nothing gets done. Ugh!!!
Anyways, I have a few pictures, but I haven't gone through them. Most of Christmas was video and I haven't gone through it all yet either, but I'll post that when I get a chance (sorry if that's not for awhile!)
Here's a picture I got on Christmas morning. We got an awesome storm on Christmas Eve that left us with this. It was beautiful.
1 comment:
Beautiful snow! I'm so sorry you're all sick. I was sick over Christmas too, but it was just a cold and I was definitely on the mending end of it then.
Is the fluid in the spine a serious thing? I'm not familiar with it. Either way, I hope it goes well tomorrow!
Post a Comment