Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's over

It's official, as of 7:00 last night this semester is over! Jaron got all his papers done finally. Now it's time for a few weeks of a break...then it starts again in January. Oh, what a relief!

6 comments:

Chari said...

YEAH!!! That's so great!!! Way to go Jaron! Keep it up! Can't wait to see you next week.

Old Optonline account said...

Congrats on another semester down!

my rebel took over said...

Hey, that Christmas card is really cute, but I can't click on it to blow it up!!!

B&B Goldsberry said...

Your Christmas card is super cute!! Brandon says he is so proud of you guys for doing the UTAH STATE thing! That is his favorite of all the cards we got!! :)

Cindy said...

I know, I don't know how to make it so it can be clicked on to make it bigger. Did you get the one I sent to you?

my rebel took over said...

Yeah, I stand corrected. The same day I posted that, I got mine in the mail! I enjoyed showing it off to all my family and claiming responsibility for your newfound love of Photoshop!!! LOL...Mom said to tell you how cute your little guy is.