It was Kaylee's turn for time with mommy, so we had Girly Girl Night tonight. We went to Wendy's for dinner and a frosty (which she fed to me), then went to JoAnn's because they're having a store closing sale. They had some sweet deals! I scored 4 yards of fabric (to re-cover our awesome kitchen chairs), a wreath form (the foam kind), 2 spools of ribbon, and some embroidery thread for $9.77. I could have loaded up on so much more, too!
Then we spent some time at the mall playing on the "rides." We also ran into Jaron and Kaden there having Manly Man Night.


2 comments:
Holy cow! I would have gone nuts on the Joann's sale! I love the idea of the date night, I just have 3 girly girls to take out. Looks fun!
I should have gone to the sale sooner. It's been going for a few weeks now and the store was almost empty. A lot of the fabric that was left was 75-90% off. The ribbon was 75% off, too!
Post a Comment