Monday, January 17, 2011

Craft Crap

I took on a project this weekend.  My craft area thew up...big time.  It has to get cleaned up.  I can't find anything, and I have nowhere to craft because this is what it looks like:



The room itself is nothing awesome.  It's an unfinished bathroom/laundry room.  I'm grateful to have it, but it's got to get cleaned up!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Been there. Probably will get there again. At leat it's not in your master bedroom. Good Luck!

my rebel took over said...

Oh yeah. My computer room/crafy room for the girls and I looked just like that until Christmas break. That is one of my resolutions. To not let this become the room where things that don't have a home go to die. It's been almost a month and I'm still doing good! Don't forget to post some after pictures for us!