Saturday, January 8, 2011

Date Night

Kaden and I had date night last night.  Jaron and Kaylee did too, but I don't think he took pictures.  Kaden and I went to YoGoToGo.  Yummy!

Kaden's Creation: Cake Batter and Cookies and Cream with Swedish Fish, Gummy Bears, and Fruity Pebbles.

 Mmmm, heaven.


!

3 comments:

my rebel took over said...

I love that you do date night with your kids. Do you swap which kid you take out each time?

We should have started that when the girls were really young. We tried to, but they were so used to being together, they'd get upset about what the other one was doing.

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

We actually just started it. We've tried before, but never been consistent. The kids really love it because they get undivided attention.

We will swap kids. The goal is for each of us to have a date with each kid every month.

I hope we keep it up!