Monday, November 1, 2010

Random Pictures

Kaden loves to cut stuff.  Hopefully he doesn't ever cut Kaylee's hair (if she ever gets any, that is).

Kaylee the cheezer

Straight hair.  I don't look real great!  This was after sleeping on it. 

The cheezer sitting in the lego box.  It's a favorite past-time.

Kaden found a spot in the kitchen that he can watch TV while he eats.  I've found him sitting on the floor in the corner just so he could do that.

We had quite the abundance of tomatoes in the garden.  We made salsa (thanks Spencer for letting us try out your Bosch attachment!)

This is just a small sample of the tomatoes we had.  That orange basket was full.  This was after eating and giving away a lot.  We got 6 quarts of salsa out of it! 

Ok, starting to clean off my cell phone camera.

Jaron's brother watched the kids for a week.  I came home from work to find this on the driveway.  A preview of Bryce and Stephanies wedding!


Mmmmm, tomatoes.


Kaylee loves the swing set.

Blowing "bubbles"

 We discovered this waterfall in Ogden canyon on one of our Sunday drives. 


Kaylee the gardner.  She's sneaking tomatoes.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh you look so cute in that picture with your hair straight. You should do it more often!

Chari said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am of your tomatoes!!! I didn't get single one!!! Your kids are adorable. I love the one of Kaden watching tv from the corner. Such a little boy thing to do!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Love your straight hair!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the hair compliments! I hadn't straightened it since our wedding! My sister had some extra time between clients, so she did it for me. I liked it, but I don't know if I have the patience to do it very often.

And yes, Amy, I LOVED my hair at your wedding!!!