Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Our neighborhood did a trunk or treat.  Luckily the rain stopped just for this.  It was pouring right before and right after.

Princess peach (who wouldn't wear a crown) with her stash of candy.


Mario with his stash.

The Mario family

These are some of our pumpkins this year.  We had a lot to carve because of the garden.  We even gave some away!  Jaron did buy the big one, because he's always gotta have a huge pumpkin! 

I also took Kaden out around the neighborhood when there was a little break in the rain.  He was quite a trooper!!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

So explain why Kaylee's bag is so much bigger than Kaden'. That just doesn't seem fair. Cute costumes.

Cindy said...

Haha, I actually didn't have a bag for Kaylee, so I grabbed what was in the van. Kaden wouldn't carry the Walmart bag, so Kaylee drug it around.