Jaron's sister threw a halloween party this year. We had lots of fun!
Mummy Bread. Yummy!
A pumpkin patch of rolls with a few ghosts thrown in (and yes, there are green pumpkins. I made too much green dough).
Our "haunted gingerbread" house. Our theme was Cookie Monster, so we kinda went all Sesame Street.
Cookie Monster ate the sign!
Grover and Elmo didn't make it (I ran out of time and patience to make them look decent) so we buried them.
Oscar should have been buried too. He looks pretty psycho. The blue thing was made by Jaron's niece. To us it looks like one of the Martians.
Our Mario family. Kaylee wouldn't wear her crown, but she played with it.
The monster walk game.
Thanks for a fun party!
3 comments:
The monsters buried! That's awesome! Made me laugh
So now I am hungry...very hungry.
Love all the cute ideas she had for the party.
You crack me up, I looked hard to find Elmo and Grover, haha:) I love your costume idea!
Post a Comment