Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cleaning Up Memory Cards

We just got our computer set up this weekend, so I've been sorting through memory cards. Enjoy some random pictures of the last few weeks.

Our first ride on the FrontRunner. We were going to meet Jaron at work and go to the Treasures of the Collection exhibit at the LDS church history library.




Uncle Craig came home from his mission. All those pictures turned out pretty lousy (probably because I was holding Kaylee and trying to snap pictures. It didn't work too well. I did get a decent one of Kaden trying to pull Craig's suitcase.

At the airport waiting for Craig. Kaylee loved playing with Grandpa...


...And daddy.


We decided to play Pyramid Jenga. It worked better than I thought it would!

This was Kaden's actual first ride on Frontrunner. I dropped the boys off in Layton, then met them in Ogden. Kaden loves the train!


Kaylee loves this part of the house. It scares me to death when she sticks her head through the railing.


Kaylee loves to play the piano now that she can reach it.


Posing in our back yard. Nasty lawn, cute girl!


Kaden got to have a fort built this week. He loves watching movies in it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the variety of photos. What a cute family.