Monday, January 18, 2010

Prayers

Last week in Sunbeams, the teachers asked for volunteers to say the prayers, give a talk, and the scripture in primary opening exercises for the next week. I found out on Friday that Kaden had volunteered for the opening prayer. I was a little surprised, but thought he may not realize that it was in the big room in front of the entire primary. I asked him about it and he was still super excited to do it. I went with him to help him. He whispered, and wouldn't talk into the microphone, but that's ok, because he did it!

He wouldn't let me leave to go to my class, though, so I sat with his class for a little while. I must say, I'm amazed that people survive teaching the Sunbeams. I think I'd rather be in nursery! But even more, I'd like to stick with my current calling of Relief Society pianist :) I know, now that I said that, I'm going to be called to something in primary now.

No comments: