My dad's side of the family had a party while my parents were in town. So, last weekend we headed to SLC to be with them. We had the traditional pinata. They actually had two - one for the little kids and one for big kids. The little kid one was a sun that you're supposed to pull the strings on the bottom to get it to break open. There weren't many little kids and most weren't willing to even touch the pinata. So, of course Kaden goes and pulls off most of the strings. They had the kids hit if a few times to no avail. There was finally a hole big enough to shake the treats out. I have video, but it isn't great, so I'll spare you. Here's a few pictures, though..JPG)
And, of course, I didn't take any more pictures that weekend! I'm hoping my dad will send some of his (hint hint)!
No comments:
Post a Comment