Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Preparations

Yesterday while Kaylee was sleeping, Kaden and I built these snowmen.

This is the gingerbread house that Kaden made at the ward Christmas party. I have a picture of him on Santa's lap, but don't have access to it at the moment.


We also made brownies. I had planned to give at least a few away, but they really didn't make it very long. Kaden just wanted the batter.


Brittany gave us some boughs from her Christmas tree, so I cut them up and made these little ones to hang in the living room and on the front door. I'm loving these two. Plus, our apartment smells so good! Thanks Brittany (and ultimately Terra and Glen for getting the tree in the first place!)

And in the mean time, Kaylee has been sitting up all by herself. She can also get up on all fours and rock quite a bit (again, I have a video of that but not with me right now).

1 comment:

Chari said...

I love the boughs! They look so cute on your wall! Watch out for Kaylee, she'll be on the move before you know it!