Halloween night was not super fantastic. Kaden was not feeling well, so we didn't trick or treat too long. I didn't get a picture in our costumes, but Brittany did. Thanks a ton! This was at the end of the night, so the kids were pretty ready to be done. But, you get the idea :) I might need to stage Halloween again to get happy pictures.

Wednesday night we carved our pumpkins. Kaden is really not into getting messy, so he wouldn't help dig out guts much.
.JPG)
Jaron is serious about his pumpkin carving.
.JPG)
Kaylee was pretty content to hang out in her high chair.
.JPG)
The finished products. Kaden's is Thomas the train, but you can't really see it with the lights off. Now that I look at Jaron's (the biggest one) I think it could pass as a goofy Voldemort! I'm not sure if that's what he was going for or not.
(Please ignore the messy kitchen. It's one of the joys of having very little cupboard space.)
1 comment:
Cute pumpkins. We didn't do any this year. I love your frankenstein, that's cool! Jaron's does look a little like Voldemort. Very creative! Can't wait to see pics of costumes!
Post a Comment