Monday, November 16, 2009

Delicious Treat

I really like fruit. I don't like that it's sometimes hard to get to the point that I can eat it, but I really like good fruit. I'm also picky about fruit. Well, really my taste buds are picky. To sum it up, fruit has to be fresh, plain, and real. I used to very strictly stick to that rule. Recently, however, there are a few things that have become an exception. One is Bear Lake Raspberry shakes. Yummy!

I have a new found love (well, I found it last year, but was reminded of it this weekend): Pomegranates and vanilla ice cream. It's delicious. I know, pomegranates are a pain to eat, but this is so worth it. If you want a little trick to make it a little easier, pick the seeds out in a bowl of cold water. They come off easier, and there's not as much of the rind to pick off, because it gets rinsed off easily. You should try it, if you like pomegranates. Yummy!

p.s. yes, this rule means I don't eat fruit pies, except good pumpkin pie. It's complicated.

No comments: