Kaylee is mobile. Not walking or crawing. She rolls. All the way across the living room. When she got the couch last night, she just layed there and scratched at it for quite awhle. It must be a fun texture to feel! I guess it's time to get serious about not leaving stuff out that can hurt her. Oh what joys!
p.s. I have a video of her trek across the living room, but it's about 6 minutes long. If I figure out how to do a time-lapse and speed it up, I'll post it (if anyone wants to see it, that is).
2 comments:
I wanna see it! But hey we're also coming down this weekend! Aren't you so excited? =D
Again, Isaac does that too! William was so content to just sit up and play at this age, but not the little brother. He has places to go. It is fun to see our kids doing so many of the same things at the same time. BY the way, Kaylee looks tall already!
Post a Comment