Monday, October 19, 2009

A Few Random Things

Kaylee loves sitting in her high chair. It's good for teething!


This is a bow/headband I made for her to wear with her Aggie gear, since she doesn't really look feminine in blue. The bow was super easy to make, and my mom found the headband stuff. I think it turned out pretty cute!


We try and keep Kaylee on a blanket when she's on the floor, because we really need to be better about vacuuming. It's not very effective because she moves around so much. She has now started to grab the blanket, then roll over and pull it over her head. This picture was after she had managed to get her head out, but she has been stuck completely under a blanket before!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute pictures. I love the headband. It looks great for Aggie cheering.

Rachael M said...

Isaac does that rolling-into-the-blanket thing too! It cracks me up every time! If I ever update my blog, I'll post some photos.