My mommy brain is running on overtime. Here's a few dumb things I've done since Kaylee was born:
1. Did a load of laundry with no detergent.
2. Made cookies with no butter. Luckily they had shortening in them, so they were edible. Just a little crunchier.
3. While making taco meat, I SWEAR I turned the heat to low, but when I went back into the kitchen it was on medium and the meat was starting to burn.
4. While baking chicken, warmed up the oven then apparently turned it off. I let the chicken sit in the oven for an hour in a cold oven.
So, I think I just need to quit cooking and doing laundry and all my problems will be solved, right?
3 comments:
Yeah, i have no kids and I'm not pregnant and I have more than once did a load of laundry WITHOUT soap! I blame it on the front loaders, its just easy to forget to open up the little tray and pour stuff in!
that's so funny about the chicken!!! You crack me up! Believe me, it doesn't get any better either! 4 kids is putting me right in the nut house! Keep trying though, eventually your brain will kick back in gear.
Sheesh, I did almost all of those things BEFORE I ever had kids. So you can imagine how absent-minded I am now! I guess you can be glad that, for you, the craziness is just starting! :)
Post a Comment