I'm super excited to announce that I've lost 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks I've been on the weight-loss trail! I didn't expect that at all, but I'm just excited about it right now. So, I wanted to share! I found a fantastic site to track goals, nutrition, weight, etc. it's: http://sparkpeople.com/
There is also a great recipie calculator site:
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp
You can put in all the ingredients in your recipie, choose how many servings it makes, and it will show you all the nutrition info for that recipie. Very handy!
5 comments:
Thanks for the website! I will really have to give that a try! Nothing else is workin for me! I like that they show you exercises to do!
Way to go Cindy! Thats awesome!
Nice add for internet service in Spanish for your blog! LOL...
I don't even think that was Spanish!!!
LOL...I wasn't too sure!
Post a Comment