Last night we were looking through Kaden's ABC book (thanks, mom!) and I was asking him to point out the pictures. I asked where the doggy was, and he pointed to the dog. He continued to do this with apple, cat, and butterfly. He could find the lion, but he called it a cat (which, I guess he is right on that!). He kept getting jelly beans and ice cream mixed up, but he called both of them yum, probably because I always say that after we point them out!
Anyways, I was so excited that all this reading we do is actually working! Hopefully this isn't one of his one-night things and he'll never do it again.
We went up the canyon a couple of weeks ago and took lots of pictures. Here's some of them. These were taken at Spring Hollow in Logan Canyon.
Kaden and daddy always do this!
.JPG)
Super Kaden!
The family
I LOVE this picture!!!
This is one of the few good scenery shots I've ever taken...oh how I love the mountains!
1 comment:
Nice shots Cindy!
Post a Comment