Kaden has said some funny things the last few days. This one happened tonight.
Jaron: Hey guys, they're doing fireworks over by the high school. Come upstairs and see if you can see them through the trees.
Me: We might be able to see them better if we walk up the street
(kids frantically get shoes on and we walk)
Kaden: Who's doing fireworks?
Me: I don't know who it is.
Me: We might be able to see them better if we walk up the street
(kids frantically get shoes on and we walk)
Kaden: Who's doing fireworks?
Me: I don't know who it is.
Kaylee: Can we see the fireworks?
Me: I think they might be done now
Kaden: Done with what?
Me: Fireworks
Kaden: They're doing fireworks?!?!?
Me: I think they might be done now
Kaden: Done with what?
Me: Fireworks
Kaden: They're doing fireworks?!?!?
-------
On Wednesday, we went to the Brigham City Temple Open House. We had to leave right when Kaden got home from school, but he had to change into his church clothes. Picture a two-year-old in an all out tantrum over not being able to have the lolipop they want. Now put that with Kaden and you might be able to picture what was going on. He did not want to put on church clothes. I can't say I blame him; it was Wednesday after all. He finally decided to change his clothes. As he was pouting and taking his clothes off, he all but screamed, "Can I at least keep my underwear on there?" Trying not to laugh, I replied, "Yes, yes please keep your underwear on there."
------
And here's some pictures from the temple.
Kaylee was so excited to see what the temple felt like on the outside.
Kaylee has to pose in front of flowers as often as possible.
This is how Kaden's face was most of the time when a camera was pointed at him.
This was the least cheeseball picture I could get.
The temple is beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment