Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random Kaylee

Kaylee is getting a little more hair, and it's usually curly!

She really likes to lounge in the pool.  Seriously, she just laid there for a long time.

She loved playing with hats with her cousin. 

She managed to trip and hit her head on the corner of a chair.  Just as this was healing, she managed to run into the corner of the wall, giving her a matching bump on the other side.

She likes to get inside these blocks when we put them together.  She pretends to be a "bobot" (robot).

I've caught her twice napping with this doll dress on her head.   

She absolutely LOVES the music to Tangled (and the movie itself).  When the music is on, she gets on the table and dances her heart out.  When I watched more closely, she isn't just dancing, she's actually acting it out!  Unfortunately, she stops every time I point a camera at her, so I haven't been able to catch in on video.  I was able to catch a little action at other times, though!  (The sound isn't working for me, hopefully it works for you).


No comments: