Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Overheard

I feel like I have nothing to blog about lately.  We're sick of winter (Kaden begged to go swing, so we let him and he was FREEZING shortly into it).  We don't get out much so I don't usually have much to blog about.  So, I'm going to start some "Overheard" posts.  My kids say some hilarious things, and being in Primary at church, I hear plenty of funny things.  So, when I'm lacking in posts, I guess that's what I'll do!  This is going to take the place of the Kaden-isms and Kaylee-isms (on the left, if you ever read those!).

So, let's begin!
In Primary on Sunday, during sharing time the teacher asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up.  One kid responded, "a teenager!"

2 comments:

my rebel took over said...

lol...I'm going to enjoy this line of posts!

Cindy said...

I have 25 PAGES of quotes from Kaden - and he's only 4!