Thursday, July 2, 2009

Streaker

As I've mentioned before, Kaden is not your typical child in many ways. One of those ways is that he has never liked to be naked. He's always wanted to keep his clothes on...until today.

Today was the day he figured out how to get his shirt off. I know, he's 3 and he has never been able to, and I was totally fine with that. Today, he came into the living room with no shirt on. I was very surprised that he could do it. I helped him get it back on, then he went back to his room to play. A few minutes later, he came out completely naked. It was quite the struggle to get him dressed again. He thought just being under a blanket was ok, but I was not going to let that happen. We had a little chat about how Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to take care of our bodies and not show people our private parts. We'll see how well that sunk in.

No comments: