Friday while Jaron was working, I took the kids to Willow Park for the festivities and fireworks. I let Kaden go on the big blow up slide. He LOVED it!
Climbing up
Weeee....!
Of course, who can resist sticking their face in the sand at the volleyball pit after they've had sunscreen applied and been sweating?
Kaylee didn't spend the whole night like this, but she did really good!
Saturday was my birthday. I went to a bridal shower, took a nap, went to dinner, got free ice cream at Cold Stone, then we did fireworks. The pictures aren't great because while my pyro husband was lighting fireworks, I was holding a fussy baby and trying to keep Kaden from joining the pyro.
This is actually bug spray, but it looks like Laura is primping for the show!
This was actually on Sunday. We went outside for ice cream and heard Garth and Laura throwing snaps off the balcony. Usually, he freaks out and doesn't want to be around when people are throwing snaps, but this time he headed right upstairs to join them, leaving his ice cream to melt!
(You'll have to turn your head for this one because I ALWAYS forget that I can't rotate video. You need to stretch your neck anyways.)
1 comment:
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY! Nothing beats free ice cream from Cold Stone...nothing!!!
Post a Comment