Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Well....

...that whole picture-a-day thing didn't work out so well.  Maybe I'll just try and be better about posting.

We had lots of fun playing hopscotch until the rain washed it away.




The kids were so excited when we set up the trampoline.


They really wanted to try chopsticks when we had won tons.  It was quite entertaining to watch them!



 
And I managed to make my first potato explode in the oven.  I pricked it lots, and it still exploded!  The skin did taste yummy, though.  Nice and crispy!

 
Now that Emily has a tooth, I gave her a strawberry to gnaw on.  From her face, you'd think she didn't like it, but she just kept putting it in her mouth!  Maybe she didn't know how to let go of it.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How fun!!! We sure miss you guys! I can't believe how grown up Emily looks already!