This is our countdown calendar I made a few years ago. Kaden loves to move the snowflake every day. I haven't had to remind him yet! He likes to count up, not down, though.
That's really cute, I may have to have you teach me how to make one.
I don't think I have another sheet of paper, but we could try and find one. I got it at a little store in Logan a few years ago.
Oooo, that would give us an excuse to go to La Di Da and see what they have!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's really cute, I may have to have you teach me how to make one.
I don't think I have another sheet of paper, but we could try and find one. I got it at a little store in Logan a few years ago.
Oooo, that would give us an excuse to go to La Di Da and see what they have!!!
Post a Comment