Monday, May 30, 2011

You've Had A Birthday...

 We had a little party for the kids after the Race For The Cure.  The weather was perfect!  Kaylee got a tutu and Kaden got a cape.  Kaden doesn't care for the cape, so Kaylee decided to wear it.

 This is the back of the cape.  I cut the fabric K on my Cricut!  I'm so excited that it worked!

Kaden got a train set and this conductor hat from my parents.  Sorry for the sideways picture.

I don't think this was actually from his birthday, but I thought it was funny anyways.

We go to Chuck E. Cheeses for birthdays because we get 20 free tokens.  I know Kaylee is blurry, but the point of this picture was the guy in the background.  He was definitely more
excited about this roller coaster ride than any kid I saw on it.
 And, I'm pretty sure I get Mom of the Year award for this cake.  Ok, probably not because it's not decorated super cute, but it's what Kaden wanted, and it's standing (with the help of a cup behind it).

Kaylee got this mudpie kitchen.  The faucet actually squirts water and there's dishes and scoops and a mixer to make mud pies.  Yes, it's a messy toy, but it's so fun!


Kaden got a bike (sorry, no pictures yet), and the kids got a swimming pool and water slide thing.  Pictures will come when it stops raining and gets warm enough to use them!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awesome job on the cake!