It really is the simple things in life that are so entertaining.
We got home one day to discover a brand new shiny (ok, not really shiny) phone book. You wouldn't believe Kaden's excitement. It was like Christmas. He sat and looked through the pages of the phone book for probably an hour. He was amazed that someone would leave something that cool on our doorstep.
Kaden also loves greeting cards that make noise. They're not suitable if they don't do something. This is a card he got for his birthday LAST YEAR. First, I'm amazed it survived the move. Second, I'm amazed he still loves it.
(Turn up your speakers, it's kinda quiet)
Kaylee is a typical girl - she loves shoes. We keep most of our every day shoes in the coat closet. She freaks out when we close it, because she wants to play in there. She tries so hard to get her own shoes on, but she just hasn't figured that out, yet.
Now go and enjoy something simple.

2 comments:
That face is priceless! I love the phone book thing! Kaden is such a cute kid! With as much as he likes to talk on the phone that book only makes sense.
lol I love how he sings with the card!
Post a Comment