- Sour cream tubs break open when thrown with great force.
- Cases of cans are heavy, and very fun toys to play with. Thank goodness the cans just dent!
- It's easier to wrestle a 16 month old to get a diaper on than get him in a grocery cart.
- Don't go the case lot sale without another adult.
- Bread squishes when dropped.
- All the air in a bag of chips doesn't keep the chips from getting crushed.
- Credit card machines are lots of fun because they have lots of buttons.
- The cries of a child can be heard over every other noise in the store.
- Use the potty before you leave (yes, even you, not just the kids).
- Leave the kids home if possible (I saw my neighbors there and they were happily shopping with no children)!!!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Life's Little Lessons
Things I've learned at the grocery store (mainly from Kaden):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! I love this list. Kids are fun, right!?
I gotta say, you are so right! And it just doesn't get any easier. It does get a little better when school starts and the kids are away for a few hours though.
Glad you're having fun. Well, glad Kaden is having fun anyway. :)
Post a Comment