Last night was a joyous night with 4 fires in Cache Valley. I noticed them on my way home from work and there was tons of smoke right behind the temple (we live right by the temple). I had promised Kaden we'd go to the park, but I was getting nervous, not really knowing where the fires were at.
When we got home, we saw the fires were on the other side of the gully, but they were growing fast. We did walk to the park, and you'd think there was a fireworks show going on with how many people were camped out just to watch the fires.
We had great fun at the park, but when we got home, there were ashes everwhere and the smoke had filled the air. Ick!
Kaden is learning so many things. He recently started to give people "raspberries" and it's hilarious. One day, he just walked up to me, grabbed my arm, and gave me one. He hasn't stopped since!
No comments:
Post a Comment